Our Returns Policy
You have the right to cancel your order and return your items within 14 days of delivery.
Who pays postage for returns?
Whatever the reason for a return, as long as it’s requested within the appropriate time frame. Who pays the cost of returning an item depends on the situation:
If the item is returned because it's faulty, not as described, or damaged in the post, we'll pay for return postage costs.
However, if the buyer wants to return the item for any other reason within 14 days, they have to pay to send it back and also drop an email to email@example.com with your order number to get a full refund.Postage costs are not refunded unless the transaction was over £50.
◦ We offer a minimum 14 days return policy.
◦ We refund the postage costs if the item is damaged or faulty.
◦ Once a return is requested by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, for any reason, we'll respond to you within 8 working days
◦ Once we have received your returned item we'll process your refund within 7 days to your original method of payment.
◦ All deliveries are sent with DPD local and they will attempt to deliver your item 3 times before returning to us.If this is the case, we are unable to issue postage refund but we'll refund the order cost if you do not get in touch with us to arrange redelivery.