- EI141RC Ionisation Smoke Alarm
The Ei141RC Ionisation Smoke Alarm is a mains powered alarm with a 9V Alkaline battery back-up and contains a proven long life Ionisation smoke chamber. Different alarms sensors work best at detecting different types of fire and so should be sited in appropriate rooms throughout a property. Ionisation alarms are best at detecting fast flaming fires which are commonly caused by clothing and paper. Fit in: Bedroom. The alarm is supplied with an easi-fit base to make it as quick and simple to install. As with the rest of the 140RC Series alarm the Ei141RC Ionisation alarm can be interconnected with other alarms and accessories through hard wire connection or, for less mess and disruption, by RadioLINK wireless interconnection. As this alarm contains a 9V Alkaline battery back up, this battery will need changing over the course of it’s ten year life.
• Mains powered with 9V Alkaline battery back-up
• Easi-fit base for quick and simple installation
• 10 year life
• Proven long life Ionisation smoke sensor
• Add an Ei168RC RadioLINK base for wireless interconnection
• Compatible with other Aico mains powered devices