- 1 Pole Class 2 Surge Protection Device – For TN-C-S Earthing Arrangement
Surges or transients are short duration increases voltage measured between two or more conductors. These potentially harmful voltages can be induced into a building from a direct strike of from secondary effects of lightning which can reach up to 6000 Volts. Of the Cudis Economy Surge Protection range, a Type 2 and 3 SPD will deal with the indirect effects or locally generated surges, such as switching events. A combination of these (co-ordinated SPDs) can provide full protection to protect equipment within a building. The Cudis SPD range of Type 2 Class 2 Surge Arresters come in 1, 2, 3 and 4 modules and 1, 2, 3 and 4 poles. They comply with EN61643-1 standards and should be used for the protection and life extension of electrical and electronic equipment. NB – To be used in conjunction with an overcurrent protection device no greater than 63A. SPD’s do not draw current during normal non-transient operation.
• Complies to EN61643-1.
• For protection and life-extension of electrical and electronic equipment.
• 1, 2, 3 & 4 Pole versions available.
• 1 Pole & NE, 3 Pole & NE Available.
• Class 2, Class 1 and 3 SPD’s available.
• Must be used inconjunction with an over current protection device no greater than 63A SPD’s do not draw current during normal non-transient operation.
For TN-C-S Earthing Arrangement.