- Wago Wiring Centre Box
Wago Wiring Centre Box
Using a wiring centre box is a safe and convenient way of wiring all connections to and from a heating system, making system testing a clean and simple task. Supplied with wiring diagrams for ‘S’ Plan and ‘Y’ Plan installations, features 221 series compact lever connectors which are pre-mounted and ready to use, due to the flexibility of the 221 series these wiring centres can also be used for lighting and alarm applications.
• Significantly reduced installation time due to lever operation
• Suitable for all types of heating systems.
• Cable entries from behind or bottom face by cut outs
• Supplied with wiring diagrams for S type and Y type plan installations.
• Easy mounting with 4 integral mounting holes
• 221 Series Allow Up To 4.0mm 32A 450V
• 0.2 - 4.0mm Solid And Stranded Cable
• 0.14 - 4.0mm Fine Stranded Cable
• Dimensions (mm): Height 114mm, Width 159mm, Depth 35mm